Monday, October 6, 2014

Magnet Position Change caused major effects

It's been over 2 weeks since I started my magnet meditation and it seemed like I had hit a plateau with this experiment. This morning, instead of placing it right up against my forehead about an inch above my brows, I held it a foot away from my face and directly between the eyes. 

WOW. 

What a difference. 

I immediately felt my third eye pulsating and a pulling sensation from my throat chakra towards my crown. The feeling was so intense I decided to increase my vibration even more and combine magnet meditation with the practice of Ankhing.... several minutes later .... and an amazing Ankhing session.... (still using magnet) my crown opened up and what felt like a giant straw about 6 inches around was a very vivid tingling flow of energy that diluted into all of my cells. This 'download' (best way to describe it) lasted about 3 minutes, this entire time I am still holding up my magnet and eyes closed. The sensation ended as my jaw was pulled downwards and open, this happens once I reach a deeper state of meditation and is uncontrollable. I felt a ball of energy coming up from throat (mouth halfway open at this point) up thrown my third eye and into my crown. 

It was amazing. 

I look forward to the difference of results from the magnet location change.

2 comments: