Friday, September 12, 2014

Day 1: North or South?

I guess I should have figured that out before I started meditating...

At 5:30 this morning, I placed one end of the cylinder magnet up to my 3rd eye region and proceeded to meditate. I listened to binaural beats specific to memory boost on my Braindroid app.

During meditation, I did not notice anything unusual but by the end of the session, I did feel a bit more light headed than usual. There was an intense beating in my 3rd eye, which I feel throughout the day normally, but this felt a little bit stronger.  

It is now 7:30 and I have felt this intense wave of pressure in and out on my 3rd eye region several times. One point I even felt pulsating pressure in my ears.  

I am looking forward to how this will assist me in my process of activating my 3rd eye. Now I should figure out the North end... I read that the South end pointed towards your 3rd eye had different, not adverse, effects.

This is exciting :)

Bianca

1 comment:

  1. Hiii Bianca I wanted to know what type of magnet did you used for meditation in the third eye send me a picture if possible here's my facebook: André Trindade AT
    Email: andre.channel75@yahoo.fr
    Skype : portuga1992

    ReplyDelete