Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Day 6: Tingling Teeth

I have diligently been meditating daily, sometimes twice, for at least least 10 mins at a time, with the North facing side of the magnet on my third eye, physical eyes closed and binaural beats. I have noticed that I can feel my ethereal body awaken and energize much quicker during meditation. I also noticed that my teeth, once my pineal gland starts pulsating, feel like they too are vibrating with energy. This is the first time for this odd sensation and I posted online to see if anyone else had the same experience... none so far... I wonder if that is one of the effects of magnetizing my brain?


Who knows...I am enjoying my new & exciting journey :)

3 comments:

  1. Interesting. I just read about this magnetizing the penal gland a few minutes ago and followed the link to your website here. This is all new to me. Can I just buy any magnet ? A big one? or small one ? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I just read about this magnetizing the penal gland a few minutes ago and followed the link to your website here. This is all new to me. Can I just buy any magnet ? A big one? or small one ? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used the 3850 Gauss magnet(north facing) on the crown chakra.All my teeth, esp the back molars and my jaw is started to become numb. My forehead started to throb intensely.However, I removed the magnet and put a pain patch on it. I see static all the time. I wonder how a magnet will communicate with this static I see.

    ReplyDelete